As an organization, our primary objective is to ensure client satisfaction. However, at times, we face some challenges that keep us on tenterhooks till the project is accomplished with impeccable precision.
KAMBAR has a reputation for delivering quality products on time. But, sometimes it becomes a challenge to meet the deadlines, and the slightest delay on our part might jeopardize the reputation of our organization. We had received an order to deliver around 100- 125 goodies from one of our existing clients in a very constricted time-frame. Our client, who basically hails from the aerospace industry, needed some gifting products for their employees for a launch event.
The client gave us an order for around 100- 125 corporate gifting products that needed to be delivered the very next day before the launch event.
- Due to time constraints, we suggested utility products like bottles, mugs, and other essential items that were instantly available. The client did not like the idea.
- They had a budget between INR 500- 750.
- They suggested backpacks. With branding being a time-consuming process, delivering the backpacks within 24 hours was a tough task at hand.
- To take up the project and send various backpack designs to the client.
- Negotiate with the backpack brand and start working on the project after the final confirmation.
- We got a confirmation from the client at around 11.30am – 12.00 pm and the products needed to be delivered the very next day before 10 am.
- The dedication, determination, and untiring efforts of our KAMBAR team, particularly operations, logistics, and the branding team, made the impossible task possible.
- We received the products at around midnight. So, the biggest challenge was for the packaging department to get the consignment ready on time.
- Our team accomplished the task before the deadline. We were able to deliver the entire consignment by 8.00- 8.30 am the very next day.
When we took up the project, we were in constant fear of failing to meet the deadline. We took up the challenge and even in a constricted timeframe delivered the best products. We got wholehearted appreciation from our client for our hard work.
- Take up an assignment only if we know it is possible to accomplish the task.
- Negotiating with the team to get the work done in time.
- Speed is the most essential factor when it comes to delivering the consignment in a constricted time span.
Valuing teamwork and appreciating employee efforts for the growth of the organization.