KAMBAR’s customer-centric approach sets it apart from other businesses in similar lines. Being customer-centric is all about understanding the needs and preferences of the clients, creating meaningful experiences, and developing long-lasting relationships with them.
As an organization, we are committed to a set of values. Under no circumstances, we can disappoint our clients. So, when we had an order of around 1300 different gifting products from one of the largest IT clients, on-time delivery posed a big challenge. The company needed different gifting products for a big corporate event in Mysore.
The client gave us the order for 12- 13 different types of products for a big corporate event in Mysore. The product types included mugs, pens, bottles, charger points, notebooks, mobile stands, backpacks, ID card holders, coasters, photo frames, and other essential items. We had to deliver 100 pieces for each product type. So, collectively we needed to deliver around 1300 corporate gifting items.
- The delivery had to be done within 7 working days.
- There were 13 different product categories that required follow-ups with different vendors
- Branding was different for each product type
- Client approval was needed for each type separately which was a time-consuming process
- Streamline the process and divide the responsibility among different employees
- Negotiate with each vendor and procure the stock
- Take approval from the client for each product branding, get the final products ready, and proceed with packaging
- We negotiated with the vendors and requested them to supply the products within 3-4 days.
- We procured the stock on-time
- We got the branding ready for each product and got the client’s approval within 1- 2 days.
- Once we got the approval, our team members worked tirelessly to get the branding and packaging done on time.
- We got the entire work done within 7 days and delivered the consignment before the event.
KAMBAR teams experienced constant pressure, but we were able to deliver the order on time. Our client was happy. Our biggest motivation has been the client’s faith in our company. They had the assurance that once the order has been placed, they’ll get the products on time without regular follow-ups.
- Measuring the pro and cons while taking the risk of delivering 13 different product types within 7 working days
- Dividing responsibilities and valuing teamwork to get the work done within a limited time span
- Appreciating employee efforts and developing a strong bond with the employees for the success and growth of the organization.